Re: [Hybrid] Digest Number 1685

  • DJ Face
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 31, 2004
      sounds like they played a few of the same track in ATL as they did in DC.
      luckily, you people in Hotlanta will be seeing more of Hybrid, as I've
      heard they hold a (monthly?) residency at Eleven50...

      Face
    • Jason Michael
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 31, 2004
        > Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 09:44:07 -0000 From: "nickbower2000"
        ><nickbower2000@...> Subject: Re: @ HotLanta Saturday 29th...
        >
        >--- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Scott Moore <wizum2003@y...> wrote:
        >
        > > oh and did anyone hear the Ian James openning set? he was playing some
        >really good stuff... I think I have heard of people talking about a remix
        >of Tears for Fears's "shout"? Ian played this at one point and it was an
        >great remix...one of the best I have heard of a remixed 80's tune...
        >
        >That would be Tears for Fears vs Skylark (AKA DJ/Producer Nic Fanciulli)
        >-'Shout'...
        >
        >:)
        >
        >Nick

        I havent heard that mix, your probably right. Unkle used to play a mix of
        tears for fears vs DMX - Shout/who we be

        i was never familar with the original must be too young :P
        but it was quite good in the unkle set....
        jase
      • Scott Moore

          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 1, 2004
            On Wed, 1 Sep 2004, Jason Michael wrote:

            > I havent heard that mix, your probably right. Unkle used to play a mix of
            > tears for fears vs DMX - Shout/who we be
            >
            > i was never familar with the original must be too young :P
            > but it was quite good in the unkle set....

            Great song. I had the original on 45. Remember those?
            ;-)

          • Chaz Schlueter
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 1, 2004
              i am familair with the Unkle mix of that. anyone know who's inner city life version they
              played? Rabbit in the Moon? since RITM has like 5 versions...

              there is a drum and base version thats good too...I will check when I get home
              chaz