Re: OT: ScratchnSpin

  • vinnie970
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 31, 2004
      What email address did you use? I replied to one of them
      (admin@scratchnspin, I think) and got a mail returned undeliverable
      error. Also, the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the emails does not
      actually direct one to a working website! These tactics are really
      frustrating....luckily, they're being sent to the netzero acct which
      should be getting shut down soon.

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Chaz Schlueter" <chazsch@b...> wrote:
      > they removed me first shot...and even responded to me saying sorry...
      > I think that was them
      >
      > chaz
      >
      > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "vinnie970" <vinnie97@n...> wrote:
      > > I hate to bring this topic back up again but I'm still getting spam
      > > from these fools and have remained unsuccessful in unsubscribing from
      > > their mailing list. I'm also wondering if I'm alone in this regard.
    • cRaZy DeVz
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 1, 2004
        Well i deleted the entire database of emails weeks ago, so if you gettign emails you or someone else has re added you, im busy moving the site across 3 servers, so yeah theirs still a few glitches mail wise etc, hence the email doesnt work, but i gave everyone on the group my direct email last time and said contact me direct if you have any problems

        Ive sent 2 newsletters in 7 weeks.. i dont find that excesssive at all

        I already apologised for what happened before with the newsletter and im now running it myself.. its not spam, christ im sick of hearing that.. im not going out my way to piss people off, im just enjoying music, some of you guys on here need to chill out a little... serious!

        Corruption
        ScratchnSpin.co.uk

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 6, 2004
          That's the problem, I'm still on the list and would appreciate being
          removed.

          As you said, it's not excessive now but I NEVER SUBSCRIBED so I
          consider it unsolicited email aka spam. I'll have to look back into
          the archive to find your email address because the one listed in the
          newsletter mails fails to work and so does the http unsubscription
          link. I don't need to chill out, I just want off da' list!

          [[[ Ally says: Can you continue this convo off-list. Ta. ]]]