Hybrid in dallas

  • jfransella
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30, 2004
      Hey, long time without a post. (my life has been hectic this last
      year or two :P)

      I just heard hybrid will being playing a block party in Dallas, TX
      on Oct 16th for the Lizard Lounge club, along with Dave Aude, Nigel
      Richards, DJ Dan, Future Prophecies, Adam F, and Vicious Vic. The
      block party is called Meltdown.

      The url for is http://www.prototype-industries.net/

      I'm assuming this is a dj set and lot a live set. Would I be right
      in that assumption? I so want to see a live set :(

      Jason
    • ally@hybrid-group.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 6, 2004
        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "jfransella" <jfransella@s...>
        wrote:
        > Hey, long time without a post. (my life has been hectic this last
        > year or two :P)

        Long time? That's an understatement!

        > I'm assuming this is a dj set and lot a live set. Would I be
        right
        > in that assumption? I so want to see a live set :(

        'fraid so. It's a DJ set. I don't have any live dates on my list at
        the moment.