OT: ScratchnSpin

  • vinnie970
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 30, 2004
      I hate to bring this topic back up again but I'm still getting spam
      from these fools and have remained unsuccessful in unsubscribing from
      their mailing list. I'm also wondering if I'm alone in this regard.
    • Chaz Schlueter
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 31, 2004
        they removed me first shot...and even responded to me saying sorry...
        I think that was them

        chaz

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 31, 2004
          What email address did you use? I replied to one of them
          (admin@scratchnspin, I think) and got a mail returned undeliverable
          error. Also, the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the emails does not
          actually direct one to a working website! These tactics are really
          frustrating....luckily, they're being sent to the netzero acct which
          should be getting shut down soon.

          --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Chaz Schlueter" <chazsch@b...> wrote:
          > they removed me first shot...and even responded to me saying sorry...
          > I think that was them
          >
          > chaz
          >
          > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "vinnie970" <vinnie97@n...> wrote:
          > > I hate to bring this topic back up again but I'm still getting spam
          > > from these fools and have remained unsuccessful in unsubscribing from
          > > their mailing list. I'm also wondering if I'm alone in this regard.
        • cRaZy DeVz
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 1, 2004
            Well i deleted the entire database of emails weeks ago, so if you gettign emails you or someone else has re added you, im busy moving the site across 3 servers, so yeah theirs still a few glitches mail wise etc, hence the email doesnt work, but i gave everyone on the group my direct email last time and said contact me direct if you have any problems

            Ive sent 2 newsletters in 7 weeks.. i dont find that excesssive at all

            I already apologised for what happened before with the newsletter and im now running it myself.. its not spam, christ im sick of hearing that.. im not going out my way to piss people off, im just enjoying music, some of you guys on here need to chill out a little... serious!

            Corruption
            ScratchnSpin.co.uk

            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 6, 2004
              That's the problem, I'm still on the list and would appreciate being
              removed.

              As you said, it's not excessive now but I NEVER SUBSCRIBED so I
              consider it unsolicited email aka spam. I'll have to look back into
              the archive to find your email address because the one listed in the
              newsletter mails fails to work and so does the http unsubscription
              link. I don't need to chill out, I just want off da' list!

              [[[ Ally says: Can you continue this convo off-list. Ta. ]]]