RE: [Hybrid] I'm a daddy!

  • Jitesh Mistry
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2 2:29 AM
      Congratulations matey. I became a Mama twice twice this week (Mama = Uncle
      on sister/sister-in-law side in Indian relation type way)... My sister gave
      birth to a baby boy on Saturday evening and then my Bhabi (sister-in-law
      (also applies to cousins)) also gave birth to a baby boy last monday...

      They'll (the new kids in the family) probably both hate me for about 2
      years and then they'll love me, and then I can start corrupting them to the
      sound of dark nasty breakbeat and proper TV.

      Later,
      Jits.
    • Alan Duval
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 4 1:14 AM
        Grammar'n'Beats!

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "G3K" <generation_3000@a...> wrote:
        Hopefully you will be teaching him proper grammar from day one ;-)
      • Sapna Modi
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 4 10:43 AM
          nice. :)