RE: [Hybrid] Hybrid to Australia for the Southern summer

  • Harkin, Andy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29, 2004
      Where in Australia?

      http://www.thescene.com.au is a good place to start, find the forums and ask
      in there which events are big enough, then get your best email writing skills
      honed. Summer Dayz is on New years day, there are events at Kryal castle that
      Hybrid would rock f'sure. Bloody oath.. ;) Can't remember many more. I can
      find out a few in Melbourne probably.. I'll be there in January for a week or
      two, but Rainbow Serpent is more acid fuelled psytrance than Hybrid stuff.
      Mmmm.

      Do it! Get Hybrid there :)