Re: [Hybrid] Hybrid Ringtones (was: re:- Cascade Track)

  • G3K
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 29, 2004
      Wow. I wish there were a way for US users to get this... ;___;

      G3K

      > Cascade is a track from HybridSoundSystem.com - I don't think any of
      > us have heard the full version. I'm not sure what they're doing with
      > the track.
      >
      > I've been wanting a Hybrid ringtone for ages. C'mon...one of us must
      > be able to make a decent one?!
      >
      > Ally
    • Jitesh Mistry
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 29, 2004
        I reckon the riff from Burnin' would work quite nicely on a mobile phone..
        I tried to program it on my Nokia 3330 but had little joy, as I don't know
        much about programming ringtones and I don't have much patience as well.
        Might try it again.

        Later,
        Jits.

        P.S. Front Row_on Telewest are using Know Your Enemy for S.W.A.T.
        trailer... I wonder who gave them a copy of Morning Sci-Fi.

        >I've been wanting a Hybrid ringtone for ages. C'mon...one of us must
        >be able to make a decent one?!
        >
        >Ally
      • Chaz Schlueter
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 29, 2004
          ps/....and dont bother listening to the one note Mindcircus ring tone...that is worse.

          cant anybody with MUSIC talent make ring tones?...not a programer somewhere that thinks a beeping from a microwave is catchy!

          I once had block rocking beats in my old erricson...programmed it myself using a how to on internet. I dont think my samsung is even capabil of programming..

          Hybrid & WOW HELP us!!!
        • Oddball
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 2, 2004
            I use MP3's for ringtones. Nokia 6230 dontcha know. Me need no steenkin
            polyphonic crapola when I have the real thing. Oh and I don't pay to
            download the suckers either. People must be crazy paying for ringtones etc.