Re: [Hybrid] Hybrid to Australia for the Southern summer

  • EvilAlivE@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29, 2004
      In a message dated 7/29/2004 8:04:53 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
      vintageyahtzee@... writes:

      >Are there any fellow Aussies here who would like to help me start a
      >lobby group urging Hybrid to come to Australia sometime over the
      >summer?

      you dont need to lobby anything... you need to pursuade a promoter to book
      them to play... they dont just come over and set up in the middle of whereever.. and hope people will show up... find out who throws the big shows.. and what he has planned for the summer you want them to be there... play him some of their music if he isnt familair... show him their website, etc
    • Harkin, Andy
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 29, 2004
        Where in Australia?

        http://www.thescene.com.au is a good place to start, find the forums and ask
        in there which events are big enough, then get your best email writing skills
        honed. Summer Dayz is on New years day, there are events at Kryal castle that
        Hybrid would rock f'sure. Bloody oath.. ;) Can't remember many more. I can
        find out a few in Melbourne probably.. I'll be there in January for a week or
        two, but Rainbow Serpent is more acid fuelled psytrance than Hybrid stuff.
        Mmmm.

        Do it! Get Hybrid there :)