RE: [Hybrid] Digest Number 1653

  • gouki@orange.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22, 2004
      I can see your (personal) dispute with celebrity science but it (for me) is stronger than half the tracks on Ils's Y4K, and I'm not being biased with that track. But I agree with your Twitch and Sweat dispute. Please don't put me through that again-you guys usually do so much better!

      //Still posting wirelessly via Nokia N-Gage.