Re: [Hybrid] RE: Hybrid Mix Grayarea Gravity

  • Chaz Schlueter
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 21, 2004
      I think some of rabbit in the moons mix names are intriguing

      for example...
      Stone Roses: I wanna be adored (ritm's acid hacienda mix)
      Euphoria (RITM's Divine Gothic Disco Mix (9.19)
      Electro Acupuncture (transcutaneous electric nerve stimulation mix)

      i have more at home.

      I asked DC (Confucius) how he came up with them and he just smiled....I guess its an
      ancient chinese secret

      chaz