RE: [Hybrid] Re: George Acosta incident

  • Harkin, Andy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2004
      I disagree. Sure he has his start time, but it's not uncommon to be pushed
      back a bit. Most gigs/parties are on a tight schedule with everyone given
      their allotted slot time, but you can deny the punters an encore. From
      Hybrid! I mean ffs! ;) Sounds like George made a fool of himself. I say he
      should have let it ride, had a bounce himself and got the corwd going even
      more by standing behind the decks and celebrating such a fine performance, but
      then grumbled at the Hybrid boys a bit afterwards.

      :)