Re: Scratch 'n' Spin

  • Gavin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2004
      For those of you who are also on the Nubreed Yahoo! Group: Scratch 'n'
      Spin were seen joining the group and posting an ad with self-promotion
      with absolutely no relevance to NuBreed within the past month. They
      were unsubscribed and banned from the group within a day of posting
      their ad.

      Due to other spammers, I have had no other choice than to recently
      moderate all posts by new members.

      I echo Ally's comments totally. This type of posting is stupid and
      illegal and won't be tolerated. We get enough spam in our mailboxes as
      it is!!

      Thanks,
      Gavin Stok

      http://au.movies.yahoo.com