Re: OT: Nokia N-gage and audio conversion

  • gouki@orange.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2004
      I'm not sure if the QD supports mp3s as ringtones natively but there are 3rd party mp3 players for it-maybe THEY allow them to be used as ringtones..?
      About the games, the N-Gage is a 32-bit machine. I.e. Sony Playstation 32-bit. Tomb Raider and Tony Hawks look the same on PS and N-Gage.
      Does anyone know how to convert an .amr file (mobile format) to wav? And what is the mp3 bitrate equivalent of a 128k .aac file?

      //Posted wirelessly via Nokia N-Gage.