Re: Sinister Breaks...

  • Hamish Allan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 12 7:12 AM
      cRaZy DeVz <crazydevz@...> wrote:

      > yeah sorry about that guys, Ive had a good moan at the person
      > responsible and ill make sure it doesn happen again! If ANYONE who got
      > it doesnt want the newsletter, and doesnt want it, please unsubscribe

      I can't really take your apology seriously unless you make sure that
      your newsletter guy unsubscribes everyone who did not opt in, i.e.,
      pretty much everyone on this list.

      Do you really think that it is acceptable to require a thousand people
      to take action to correct this situation?

      I certainly do not, and neither does the internet community as a whole,
      nor the body of law which prohibits the opt-out approach.

      Hamish