Re: [Hybrid] OT: Nokia N-gage

  • G3K
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2004
      Lame. So even though the QD runs on Symbian you still can't have MP3
      ringtones? Or do you just have to download a third-party app to do so?

      And as far as the games go... I haven't heard much good about them, but then
      again, I haven't heard much about them period. I played with the original
      model when it first came out (in-store display on a severely beaten-up
      model) and the buttons were weird-but-usable but the game they had loaded
      resembled Super Mario 3 if it involved monkeys and were coded by them too.
      :-/

      Also I'm interested to see if European customers get anything special, since
      I think the N-Gage was rolled out in the US and Japan well before it was in
      the EU. Do you pay out the proverbial arse for service? Did you get the
      machine for free, as US customers can apparently do with some providers?

      G3K

      P.S. Sorry for the ragingly OT posts, Ally. :-P