Where is RAAPB2?

  • chrismix50
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 10, 2004
      Ive been looking foward to RAAPB2 for a long time now, and everywhere
      I checked told me that it was going to be released on July 1st, yet
      nothing. Distinctive hasn't said anything about RAAPB2 at all on their
      web site, so Im left here checking every day hoping it will just
      appear in their online store...

      Does anyone have any idea on the release date on RAAPB2, and when a N.
      America release would be? Also has there been a release date set for
      Hybrid's Y4K?

      Thanks,

      Chris
    • Simon Jones
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 12, 2004
        I believe RAAPB2 has been delayed, whilst their Y4K is the next one
        in the series due late summer / early autumn.

        >Ive been looking foward to RAAPB2 for a long time now, and everywhere
        >I checked told me that it was going to be released on July 1st, yet
        >nothing. Distinctive hasn't said anything about RAAPB2 at all on their
        >web site, so Im left here checking every day hoping it will just
        >appear in their online store...
        >
        >Does anyone have any idea on the release date on RAAPB2, and when a N.
        >America release would be? Also has there been a release date set for
        >Hybrid's Y4K?
        >
        >Thanks,
        >
        >Chris

        Hybrid News, Gig Dates and much more...