Help

  • c_hris_p
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6, 2004
      Its my mates birthday next week and I need to get her a present,
      preferably something to do with Hybrid.

      She has a load of their stuff (she stalks them), so I'm lookin for
      something pretty rare to get her.

      Anything with Hybrid on it will do.
      Rare vinyl is preferential.

      Money isnt really an object, so can afford to splash out a litte.

      Please help me,
      Chris.
    • Pev
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 7, 2004
        c_hris_p wrote:
        > Its my mates birthday next week and I need to get her a present,
        > preferably something to do with Hybrid.
        > Money isnt really an object, so can afford to splash out a litte.

        Hire a local club and book them to do a dj set for her and all her
        mates? Bit short notice, but if moneys no object....!

        ~Pev