Re: Groovology and Fall Out of Love

  • benjabrams
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 5 7:31 AM
      Thanks,

      which Y3K is it on then? Sounds like its worth getting just for
      Groovology!

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "jamesjkjk" <poolsharkno1@h...>
      wrote:
      > groovology is one of my favourite break beat tunes.
      >
      > after the break.. it just unleashes one of the deepest darkest
      > grooves, what else can i say, it does exactly what it says on the
      > tin! :)
    • touzimsky
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 5 10:44 AM
        > which Y3K is it on then? Sounds like its worth getting just for
        > Groovology!

        *shameless self promotion*

        [Groovology]
        [on Y3K: Deep Progressive Breaks]
        2x12": 2000 UK (Distinct'ive Breaks Records; Y3K001LP) [31 Jan
        2000; unmixed]
        CD: 2000 UK (Distinct'ive Breaks Records; Y3K001CD) [31 Jan
        2000; part of a mix set]
        [on Y3K Samper 1]
        12": ???? UK (Distinct'ive Breaks Records; Y3K001EP1)
        [unmixed]
        Groovology (instrumental)

        (from my discog ;-) )

        */shameless self promotion*
      • Davin Greenwell
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 5 9:35 PM
          On Jul 5, 2004, at 7:31 AM, benjabrams wrote:

          > Thanks,
          > which Y3K is it on then? Sounds like its worth getting just for
          > Groovology!

          Very much worth getting .. also the BT & Hybrid collaboration is found
          on this.. brilliant.. amongst others by the likes of Way Out West,
          Slacker, The Light, etc etc.

          Best regards,
          Davin

          --