Re: [Hybrid] Re: OT: Orbital's Blue Album

  • Pev
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 5, 2004
      > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, gouki@o... wrote:
      >
      >>I saw Orbital's new album on sale when I was in HMV yesterday (did
      > you know they were selling Alien Quadrilogy for only £5 and The
      > Complete Bond (20DVD) for only £10?? Crazyness!).

      They are? Says £40 for the Alien set on their web site...!

      ~Pev
    • gouki@orange.net
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 5, 2004
        Of course they're not going to sell it at that price to everyone! It was a one branch limitied quantity offer to mark their "biggest ever summer sale" event. I'm so p*ssed off that I missed out-I only say the advert on the evening of the day they were offering it.

        >>I saw Orbital's new album on sale when I was in HMV yesterday (did
        > you know they were selling Alien Quadrilogy for only £5 and The
        > Complete Bond (20DVD) for only £10?? Crazyness!).

        They are? Says £40 for the Alien set on their web site...!

        ~Pev
      • Drew Ressler
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 5, 2004
          The Japanese version which just came out, comes with a bonus track, Initiation. No word on if it is the regular one that was on the
          Octane soundtrack, or the rare Orbital remix on the promo single. I'm hoping the latter.

          --Rukes

        • touzimsky
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 6, 2004
            IIRC a friend of mine told me it would be the remix. And he's a huuuge
            Orbital fan. I can ask him again to be completely sure.

            >The Japanese version which just came out, comes with a bonus track,
            >Initiation. No word on if it is the regular one that was on the Octane
            >soundtrack, or the rare Orbital remix on the promo single. I'm hoping
            >the latter.
            >
            >--Rukes
          • touzimsky
            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 6, 2004
              So, to clear things up... The japanese version HAS the orbital remix.
              The promo has an additional radio edit, but I guess getting the japanese
              version (just for the full remix) will be much easier.

              ..::// Thomas Touzimsky

              A fanatic is one who cannot change his mind
              and will not change the subject.