anyone else use iTunes?

  • Pancho333
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 29, 2004
      I ask because I imported my copy of morning sci-fi into iTunes to have on my ipod, but
      the damn thing didn't copy 'lights go down knives come out' which was one of my favorite
      parts of the entire cd. Does anyone know a way around this? I guess because it is 'hidden'
      the thing didn't see it, but it's still very frustrating.

      Thanks

      Dan
    • Andy Grundman
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2004
        There's some discussion about how to rip it at
        http://www.hybridized.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=330

        You can then encode it manually to whatever format you want.

        -Andy

        Pancho333 wrote:

        > I ask because I imported my copy of morning sci-fi into iTunes to have on my ipod, but
        > the damn thing didn't copy 'lights go down knives come out' which was one of my favorite
        > parts of the entire cd. Does anyone know a way around this? I guess because it is 'hidden'
        > the thing didn't see it, but it's still very frustrating.
        >
        > Thanks
        >
        > Dan
      • Chaz Schlueter
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 2, 2004
          you wont be able to hear that on iTunes

          Itunes is great but hidden tracks are found...sorry