RE: [Hybrid] Hybrid tracks in 'Resonance'

  • James Warren
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 16, 2004
      Andy and everyone else, feel free to distribute the mix to as many people as
      you like. The more people that hear it, the better.

      I'll run out of downloads on Streamload eventually but I'll top up when I
      can.

      Cheers,

      James

      >Hi James,
      >
      >Err. do you mind if I pass that link on to some people that I know will
      >melt
      >when they see that tracklist? :)
      >
      >Andy :)
    • Harkin, Andy
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2004
        Well it wen down extremely well with the people I sent it to. I utterly loved
        it.

        Here's one board,
        http://www.harderfaster.net/?section=forums&action=showthread&forumid=&threadid=61383&postid=1060399#1060399

        Predominantly a Hard House (urgh) forum, there are a few people who are bright
        enough to enjoy other genres. :)

        >Andy and everyone else, feel free to distribute the mix to as many people as
        >you like. The more people that hear it, the better.
        >
        >I'll run out of downloads on Streamload eventually but I'll top up when I
        >can.
        >
        >Cheers,
        >
        >James
      • James Warren
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 1, 2004
          Well that link has made by day. I'm glad people liked it. Certainly gives me
          the confidence to keep at it.

          It's been a great couple of days. I became a Dr. (of Russian politics)
          yesterday too!

          BTW, I sent that post out before Ally went on holiday. I guess it just got
          lost in the transition and has surfaced now. No problem though.

          Watch this space for more mixes...

          James

          Well it wen down extremely well with the people I sent it to. I utterly
          loved
          it.

          Here's one board,
          http://www.harderfaster.net/?section=forums&action=showthread&forumid=&threa
          did=61383&postid=1060399#1060399

          Predominantly a Hard House (urgh) forum, there are a few people who are
          bright
          enough to enjoy other genres. :)

          >Andy and everyone else, feel free to distribute the mix to as many people
          as
          >you like. The more people that hear it, the better.
          >
          >I'll run out of downloads on Streamload eventually but I'll top up when I
          >can.
          >
          >Cheers,
          >
          >James

          Hybrid News, Gig Dates and much more...