hello

  • Chaz Schlueter
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 30, 2004
      I've been gone a little while...not that anyone noticed.

      everyone ok? you good? you good?

      chaz
    • Alan Duval
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 3, 2004
        Actually, Chaz, I noticed - I just don't have your email address to
        say "Wazzup?"!

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Chaz Schlueter" <chazsch@b...>
        wrote:
        I've been gone a little while...not that anyone noticed.
      • chris hearsey
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 24, 2010
          hi,
          I found a website www.yyliuai.com .There are many kinds of handbags.Best quality but cheap price,if you don't satisfied with the bags,they can give you a refund.3000 pieces has been sold out,please not hesitate.5-7 days to your door and free shipping to the worldwide
          Email: yyliuai@...
          MSN: yyliuai@...