RE: [Hybrid] Digest Number 1637

  • Peter CHAPMAN
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 29, 2004
      I certainly intend to try and catch the Hybrid boys on Friday night,
      haven't seen them since the secret gig and I don't remember last time I
      saw them play a DJ set. I'll be there, red Ezekiel top and a big fat
      smile, or I may even where my hybrid t if I get round to doing my
      laundry by then!!! Come say Hi!

      Peter.

      Message: 6
      Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 08:48:42 +0100
      From: "Lulu Hall" <luluhall@...>
      Subject: Hybrid At Turnmills This Friday

      Hi all,

      I was wondering if anyone knows the room & set times for Hybrid at
      Turnmills this Friday? If so could you please let me know as soon as
      possible so I can pass them on to a mate who needs them to help plan his
      travel for the night.

      Cheers in advance

      Lu Lu

      XXX

      ---

      Message: 7
      Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 13:43:48 -0000
      From: "nickbower2000" <nickbower2000@...>
      Subject: Re: Hybrid At Turnmills This Friday

      Hi Lu Lu, I'll see if I can find out their set time, in time to
      notify your mate. I'll be heading down on Friday myself actually. Hybrid

      are headlining in Room One, which will be fantastic. There's such a
      great and intimate atmosphere in there, our boys will no doubt tear the
      place
      apart ;) The whole night looks really good - some excellent DJs
      playing in both rooms.

      :)

      Nick

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Lulu Hall" <luluhall@b...> wrote:
      > Hi all,
      >
      > I was wondering if anyone knows the room & set times for Hybrid at
      Turnmills this Friday? If so could you please let me know as soon as
      possible so I can pass them on to a mate who needs them to help plan
      his travel for the night.

      > Cheers in advance
      >
      > Lu Lu
      >
      > XXX
      >

      > ---

      Message: 8
      Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 14:42:34 +0100
      From: "Harkin, Andy" <andy.harkin@...>

      :)

      I'm playing somewhere else, so can't come :( *sob* Get there early,
      Anil's excellent :)

      Main Room:
      10:30-12:00 Loz Wilde
      12:00-02:00 Hybrid
      02:00-04:00 John Creamer & Stephane K
      04:00-06:00 DJ Remy
      06:00-07.30 Steve Lee

      Room 2
      10:30-12:00 Anil Chawla
      12:00-02:30 Demi
      02:00-04:00 Paulo Mojo
      04:00-06:00 Desyn Masiello
      06:00-07.30 Nic Fanciulli

      Message: 9
      Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 13:51:35 -0000
      From: "nickbower2000" <nickbower2000@...>

      Ah, well done Andy, you pipped me to it :)

      Some excellent DJs in both rooms really. After catching Hybrid i'm
      hoping to catch a lot of the action in Room Two. Desyn and Demi are
      not to be missed - top lads.

      :)

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Harkin, Andy" <andy.harkin@c...>
      wrote:
      > :)
      >
      > I'm playing somewhere else, so can't come :( *sob* Get there
      early, Anil's
      > excellent :)
      >

      > Main Room:
      > 10:30-12:00 Loz Wilde
      > 12:00-02:00 Hybrid
      > 02:00-04:00 John Creamer & Stephane K
      > 04:00-06:00 DJ Remy
      > 06:00-07.30 Steve Lee
      >
      > Room 2
      > 10:30-12:00 Anil Chawla
      > 12:00-02:30 Demi
      > 02:00-04:00 Paulo Mojo
      > 04:00-06:00 Desyn Masiello
      > 06:00-07.30 Nic Fanciulli

      Message: 10

      Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 15:08:37 +0100
      From: "Harkin, Andy" <andy.harkin@...>

      Oooh.. I should say that these set times may not be accurate, they came
      from one of the DJs and it appears he guessed them.

      I'm playing somewhere else, so can't come :( *sob* Get there early,
      Anil's excellent :)

      Main Room:
      10:30-12:00 Loz Wilde
      12:00-02:00 Hybrid
      02:00-04:00 John Creamer & Stephane K
      04:00-06:00 DJ Remy
      06:00-07.30 Steve Lee

      Room 2
      10:30-12:00 Anil Chawla
      12:00-02:30 Demi
      02:00-04:00 Paulo Mojo
      04:00-06:00 Desyn Masiello
      06:00-07.30 Nic Fanciulli

      Hybrid News, Gig Dates and much more... http://www.hybrid-group.com

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      Message: 12
      Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 16:23:45 +0100
      From: "Harkin, Andy" <andy.harkin@...>

      Hehe.. It has been known to go later. Steve Lee's legendary last sets.
      *dribble*

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 30, 2004
        Well, so there you are:

        www.klf-communications.com/hybrid/hybrid.txt

        Far from being finished, but evolved enough to provide a hopefully big
        bunch of information. Still missing quite many compilation appearances.

        Some of the entries are NOT confirmed, so if you spot a mistake or maybe
        can provide some missing information - or even a missing release -
        please send me the information you got so I can add it.

        The text based layout will be continued, but within the following weeks,
        I hope to get the HTML/PHP/SQL version up and running. Keep your fingers
        crossed! :)

        Over and out

        ..::// Thomas Touzimsky

        A fanatic is one who cannot change his mind
        and will not change the subject.
      • David Nichols
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 2, 2004
          --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "touzimsky" <touzimsky@w...> wrote:
          > Well, so there you are:
          >
          > www.klf-communications.com/hybrid/hybrid.txt

          Please see messages 19305 & 19649 for more info about Hybrid's remix
          of The Orb on 12" and CD.....

          Cheers
          David