Re: Hybrid At Turnmills This Friday

  • nickbower2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29, 2004
      Hi Lu Lu, I'll see if I can find out their set time, in time to
      notify your mate. I'll be heading down on Friday myself actually. Hybrid
      are headlining in Room One, which will be fantastic. There's such a
      great and intimate atmosphere in there, our boys will no doubt tear the place
      apart ;) The whole night looks really good - some excellent DJs
      playing in both rooms.

      :)

      Nick

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Lulu Hall" <luluhall@b...> wrote:
      > Hi all,
      >
      > I was wondering if anyone knows the room & set times for Hybrid at
      Turnmills this Friday? If so could you please let me know as soon as
      possible so I can pass them on to a mate who needs them to help plan
      his travel for the night.