Re: [Hybrid] Snyper

  • Phil Stewart
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 29, 2004
      On Tue, 29 Jun 2004, touzimsky wrote:
      > I got the Muzik 12" here that came with a version of "Snyper", and I
      > think it is slightly different from the album version, so the question
      > is wether this is the "high velocity edit" or another version not listed
      > on the website.

      The High Velocity Edit is a much faster paced reworking of the track, and
      featured on one of the Y3Ks. The version of Snyper on Live Angle is the
      High Velocity Edit.

      The Muzik 12" version is an early pre-release of the album version, and is
      largely the same, although there are some interesting differences that
      distinguish it a little from the final album version.

      --
      From Phil