Re: [Hybrid] Chew the Fat

  • nickbower2000
    Message 1 of 15 , Jun 28, 2004
      No its not too off-topic Andy. We do sometimes stray away from
      talking about Hybrid all the time, which I think is healthy and keeps
      the discussion list both interesting and informative to others.

      I've heard the Stanton Warriors play both amazing brilliant sets and
      mind-numbingly 'breaks by numbers' sets, Andy. Anyone who caught BBC
      Radio 1's coverage of Glastonbury might have heard them play a
      particularly good set.

      :)

      Nick

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Harkin, Andy" <andy.harkin@c...>
      wrote:
      > Medicine 8 played a little proggy one time, I heard. Wasn't there
      myself, but
      > friends had been down and weren't so keen on it.
      >
      > I always have an awesome night :) Stantons weren't so impressive
      last week,
      > but Hyper, Friendly and Paul Arnold did make me wobble happily. MC
      Xander and
      > that female MC were pretty awesome too.
      >
      > Is this topic too off-topic for this group now? :)

      Very