Hybrid on Guardian promo cd

  • gouki@orange.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2004
      Hi all.
      Was reading today's (19/06) Guardian and noticed an advert advertising a free cd with next week's (26/06) Guardian featuring Hybrid & some other bands. No doubt it'll probably be some version of I'm Still Awake.
      Also noticed on the HMV "forthcoming singles" leaflet that I'm Still Awake should've been released on 07/06 so I asked if they had any copies and they told me that the release date was put back to the 28th of June.