RE: [Hybrid] Hybrid tracks in 'Resonance'

  • Harkin, Andy
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 16, 2004
      James, this looks wicked. I can't wait to download it at home later :)

      I don't know that Marillion track, but I'm intrigued!
    • James Warren
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 16, 2004
        Andy and everyone else, feel free to distribute the mix to as many people as
        you like. The more people that hear it, the better.

        I'll run out of downloads on Streamload eventually but I'll top up when I
        can.

        Cheers,

        James

        >Hi James,
        >
        >Err. do you mind if I pass that link on to some people that I know will
        >melt
        >when they see that tracklist? :)
        >
        >Andy :)
      • Harkin, Andy
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 1, 2004
          Well it wen down extremely well with the people I sent it to. I utterly loved
          it.

          Here's one board,
          http://www.harderfaster.net/?section=forums&action=showthread&forumid=&threadid=61383&postid=1060399#1060399

          Predominantly a Hard House (urgh) forum, there are a few people who are bright
          enough to enjoy other genres. :)

          >Andy and everyone else, feel free to distribute the mix to as many people as
          >you like. The more people that hear it, the better.
          >
          >I'll run out of downloads on Streamload eventually but I'll top up when I
          >can.
          >
          >Cheers,
          >
          >James
        • James Warren
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 1, 2004
            Well that link has made by day. I'm glad people liked it. Certainly gives me
            the confidence to keep at it.

            It's been a great couple of days. I became a Dr. (of Russian politics)
            yesterday too!

            BTW, I sent that post out before Ally went on holiday. I guess it just got
            lost in the transition and has surfaced now. No problem though.

            Watch this space for more mixes...

            James

            Well it wen down extremely well with the people I sent it to. I utterly
            loved
            it.

            Here's one board,
            http://www.harderfaster.net/?section=forums&action=showthread&forumid=&threa
            did=61383&postid=1060399#1060399

            Predominantly a Hard House (urgh) forum, there are a few people who are
            bright
            enough to enjoy other genres. :)

            >Andy and everyone else, feel free to distribute the mix to as many people
            as
            >you like. The more people that hear it, the better.
            >
            >I'll run out of downloads on Streamload eventually but I'll top up when I
            >can.
            >
            >Cheers,
            >
            >James

            Hybrid News, Gig Dates and much more...