OT: The Evil Nine Show

  • Jitesh Mistry
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2004
      Every dog has it's day... I think it's the time of Evil Nine to come.

      Everybody SHOULD be aware of Evil Nine's Punk Rock remix of Ils - Music,
      and now there's a lot of Evil Nine going round at the moment. got hold of
      a sampler of Evil Nine's new album "You Can Be Special 2" and then a promo
      of his/their latest single "Restless"... It sounds quite impressive IMO.

      That's not the end of it... There's quite a bit of Evil Nine on the next
      FabricLive compilation (FabricLive 16), mixed by Adam Freeland, including
      the Evil Nine Remix of UNKLE - Reign.

      Hope you'll enjoy the show.

      Later,
      Jits.
    • James Warren
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2004
        There's some Evil Nine remixes available for download at www.beatport.com
        (quality site). Just check out the Marine Parade label.

        Cheers,

        James