Re: [Hybrid] Re: Hybrid @ Glastonbury...?

  • Pev
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 1, 2004
      thefreester wrote:
      > Oh yes I'd like to know... I suppose we could assume as they are
      > confirmed for the Glade FESTIVAL

      Check the Breaksday tent listing for the following small-print :
      "due to unforeseen circumstances Hybrid cannot appear..."
      :-(

      > maybe they will turn up at the Glade at Glasto [end wishful
      > thinking].

      Doink! No sign of them on this mornings official Glasto Lineup.
      In fact I don't notice anyone from the Distinctive camp on the
      list... Then again they still haven't announced the Lost Stage
      lineup yet which is where they all normally appear...

      > This year I will be drinking the Cranberry Cider at the Brothers Bar!
      > Would be great to meet up for a pint or 2...

      Ha, our lynch mob was there as well, but we went for the Perry rather
      than the Cranberry one :-) Will drop you a mail nearer the time if I
      remember...

      ~Pev
    • vinnie970
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 2, 2004
        > Doink! No sign of them on this mornings official Glasto Lineup.
        > In fact I don't notice anyone from the Distinctive camp on the
        > list... Then again they still haven't announced the Lost Stage
        > lineup yet which is where they all normally appear...

        Come again, I think Nick Warren is scheduled to play.
      • Pev
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 2, 2004
          vinnie970 wrote:

          >> In fact I don't notice anyone from the Distinctive camp on the list... Then again they still haven't announced the Lost Stage
          >
          > Come again, I think Nick Warren is scheduled to play.

          Oops, I managed to miss that... Still, nowhere near the great presence they had last year. :-(

          Take it easy,

          ~Pev
        • richard_wale
          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 3, 2004
            --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Pev <pev@s...> wrote:
            > thefreester wrote:
            > > Oh yes I'd like to know... I suppose we could assume as they are
            > > confirmed for the Glade FESTIVAL
            >
            > Check the Breaksday tent listing for the following small-print :
            > "due to unforeseen circumstances Hybrid cannot appear..."
            > :-(
            >
            > > maybe they will turn up at the Glade at Glasto [end wishful
            > > thinking].
            >
            > Doink! No sign of them on this mornings official Glasto Lineup.
            > In fact I don't notice anyone from the Distinctive camp on the
            > list... Then again they still haven't announced the Lost Stage
            > lineup yet which is where they all normally appear...
            >
            > > This year I will be drinking the Cranberry Cider at the Brothers Bar!
            > > Would be great to meet up for a pint or 2...
            >
            > Ha, our lynch mob was there as well, but we went for the Perry rather
            > than the Cranberry one :-) Will drop you a mail nearer the time if I
            > remember...
            >

            > ~Pev

            Think I read somewhere that the "Lost Stage" wouldn't be returning
            this year, although the other parts of the field would remain.
            Sometime todo with the Glade being changed/restructured...

            Doesn't matter which stage/area Hybrid play in, we'll still flock to
            see them :)