hybrid and other music for sale (vinyl & cd)

  • Antti Mutta
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2004
      Hello dear HybridUK list people,

      I am tidying up my vinyl and cd collection and have decided to sell some
      records. Before going to eBay or similar place, I thought I'd give you a
      chance to buy some quality music from my vaults. I hope Ally doesn't mind
      this :)

      How the whole thing works is that you just check my simple webpage, which
      I've put up and if you find something interesting you email me and we'll
      work it from there. PayPal is of course the best option when transferring
      money, but other possibilites are cool too.

      Anyway, check this page and contact me using the link found there, if you
      think you'd like to buy something (please):
      http://www.fatlounge.com/4sale

      -antti