Re: [Hybrid] Hybrid LIVE in Sheffield (last Sat)

  • ally@hybrid-group.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2004
      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Harkin, Andy" <andy.harkin@c...>
      wrote:
      > Aha! So was it you knocking into something with an over-
      enthusiastic bounce
      > that switched the sound off? ;)

      Haha...noooo...James (sound engineer) wasn't told the limits of the
      system and thought it was higher than it was, so when it was really
      going for it in the last bit of Finish Symphony...everything just
      died. The breakers basically blew. Oooopsss....ah well, we left them
      wanting more, good job it didn't happen half way through the set :)

      I spent quite a bit of time telling people off for standing their drinks on the equipment...the area was eventually roped off.

      Ally
    • Pev
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2004
        ally@... wrote:
        > Haha...noooo...James (sound engineer) wasn't told the limits of the
        > system and thought it was higher than it was, so when it was really
        > going for it in the last bit of Finish Symphony...everything just
        > died. The breakers basically blew.

        Hm. Deja-vu ; sounds like last years glastonbury show, although I
        suspect that was more due to Hooky's very suspect looking 'vintage'
        amp...!

        ~Pev