Sasha, Nick Warren, Hybrid (was: re: Pics from the Atlanta show....)

  • Antti Mutta
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1 3:00 AM
      I don't know what you need to be on to enjoy Sasha's sets, but while he
      might be technically talented I think his sets lack that special something.
      Warren plays much better tracks simply put, which is basically what matters
      in the end of the day. But if you can do both, I think it's something that
      makes a DJ really special. And I think Hybrid can do that.