RE: [Hybrid] Hybrid LIVE in Sheffield (last Sat)

  • Harkin, Andy
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2004
      Aha! So was it you knocking into something with an over-enthusiastic bounce
      that switched the sound off? ;)

    • ally@hybrid-group.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2004
        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Harkin, Andy" <andy.harkin@c...>
        wrote:
        > Aha! So was it you knocking into something with an over-
        enthusiastic bounce
        > that switched the sound off? ;)

        Haha...noooo...James (sound engineer) wasn't told the limits of the
        system and thought it was higher than it was, so when it was really
        going for it in the last bit of Finish Symphony...everything just
        died. The breakers basically blew. Oooopsss....ah well, we left them
        wanting more, good job it didn't happen half way through the set :)

        I spent quite a bit of time telling people off for standing their drinks on the equipment...the area was eventually roped off.

        Ally
      • Pev
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 1, 2004
          ally@... wrote:
          > Haha...noooo...James (sound engineer) wasn't told the limits of the
          > system and thought it was higher than it was, so when it was really
          > going for it in the last bit of Finish Symphony...everything just
          > died. The breakers basically blew.

          Hm. Deja-vu ; sounds like last years glastonbury show, although I
          suspect that was more due to Hooky's very suspect looking 'vintage'
          amp...!

          ~Pev