Re: [Hybrid] Summertime - Number 1 Favorite Summer Song EW Poll

  • chrismix50
    Message 1 of 5 , May 30, 2004
      Yep although it is a great song to listen to, I don't believe there
      was ever a radio edit, just a promo. But even then the promo was 8
      mins long. I've never heard the Hybrid mix on the radio, although I
      did hear the original a couple times. My guess is the original song
      got the award, even though Hybrid's mix was a million times better.

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "G3K" <generation_3000@a...> wrote:
      > What do you mean it's the 'Hybrid Radio Edit'? I've never heard the
      Hybrid

    • EvilAlivE@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 1, 2004
        In a message dated 6/1/2004 4:33:28 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
        richlea@... writes:

        >My guess is the original song
        >got the award, even though Hybrid's mix was a million times better.

        it(the original) was on mtvs party to go cd compilation... i believe volume
        2... from way back in 92. twas a kewl lil mix... started with enigma
        sadness... mixed nicely into p.m. dawn set adrift on memory bliss... into
        summertime... etc etc
        had some great classics in there.. opp, lets talk about sex, now that we
        found love
        came out on tommy boy btw