Re: Pics from the Atlanta show....

  • vinnie970
    Message 1 of 8 , May 29, 2004
      On the other side of the coin, I have to say, Nick Warren has brought
      out the danceability more than Hybrid for me (who I've only seen
      once), and every person I've taken to his shows seems to be similarly
      impressed. ;) Bias strikes again...

      VH.

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Scott Moore <wizum2003@y...> wrote:
      > I understand, to a point, why the "biggies" bring more people but I
      have been to shows of DJ's ranging from Deep Dish to PVD to Ferry
      Corsten to Hybrid to Nick Warren (and he kicked arse) and as far as
      dancability Hybrid just takes the cake... yes I may be biased but I
      have brought friends who had only really heard pvd and/or tiesto and
      after experiencing a hybrid show they were simply blown away... and I
      wouldn't by any means put these people in a catagory of being big
      electronic music fans... in the end... good music is just good music...

      > But as I ramble who really cares how many people show-up... I
      really, really enjoyed the show and had a good time so in the end it
      doesn't really matter... well except to Hybrid who could make a bit
      more money I guess if they brought in more peeps :-)