Upcoming TV progs using Hybrid for their promos [BBC]

  • James Warren
    Message 1 of 3 , May 29, 2004
      Sorry for the somewhat tortuous subject line. I remember people got mislead
      and upset when 'Hybrid on TV' was used last time!

      Anyway, believe it or not, 'Finished Symphony' was used on the Chelsea
      Flower Show prog on BBC2 on Thurs (what was I doing watching it I hear you
      cry). Unsurprisingly, it was faded out before the hi-hats and bass kicked
      in.

      I think this was mentioned before, but I just caught 'I Know' being used for
      some prog on BBC1 called 'Imagine.

      Cheers,

      James
    • thefreester
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2004
        You weren't the only one to catch that on BBC2 last Thurs... (missus
        loves gardening - honest).

        It sounded to me like some kind of 'orchestra only' version without
        any of the electronic beeps, bumps or whistles. It certainly went on
        longer than when I would expect the techno to kick in!

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "James Warren" <james@w...> wrote:
        > Sorry for the somewhat tortuous subject line. I remember people got
        mislead
        > and upset when 'Hybrid on TV' was used last time!
        >
        > Anyway, believe it or not, 'Finished Symphony' was used on the
        Chelsea
        > Flower Show prog on BBC2 on Thurs (what was I doing watching it I
        hear you
        > cry). Unsurprisingly, it was faded out before the hi-hats and bass
        kicked
        > in.
        >
        > I think this was mentioned before, but I just caught 'I Know' being
        used for
        > some prog on BBC1 called 'Imagine.
        >
        > Cheers,
        >
        > James
      • richard_wale
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 3, 2004
          > > Anyway, believe it or not, 'Finished Symphony' was used on the
          > Chelsea
          > > Flower Show prog on BBC2 on Thurs (what was I doing watching it I
          > hear you
          > > cry). Unsurprisingly, it was faded out before the hi-hats and bass
          > kicked

          The "chilled" version of Finished Symphony, plays on one of the menu
          screens on the DVD which came with Morning SciFi. Would be nice if
          they would officially release it or put it on a mix album (hint ;) )...