Hybrid LIVE in Sheffield - Tonight

  • ally@hybrid-group.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 29, 2004
      I'll be in Sheffield tonight too.

      ...and for those who keep up with the 'what Ally will be wearing
      tonight' thread...I'll be in the black top with the hybrid logo in
      diamond thingies and a cream short skirt :-)

      Hope to see some of you down there.

      Ally

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Harkin, Andy" <andy.harkin@c...>
      wrote:
      > Oooh..
      >
      > I'm in Sheffield on the Saturday and have booked the Hotel for
      Sunday too. Shame, this could have been a 2 Hybrid gig weekend.

      > I'll be VIPing it up at Ahead, hope to chat with the fellas :) I
      can't wait.