Re: [HybridUK] Re: Live act

  • djhic33@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2000
      well I've seen Hybrid three times and they had a different line up this time
      around, the first two times it was Mike and Chris on keyboards and the DJ
      (sorry don't remember catching his name), this time around Chris was not
      there, Mike on the keyboards, Healings on V-drums (an electronic set of
      drums) and the DJ (who also plays the bongo's, either way they are the most
      amazing live act you'll ever see, and on top of it, really nice people,
      peace, Chris