off to orlando

  • Chaz Schlueter
    Message 1 of 9 , May 14, 2004
      to see Hybrid at icon...

      pictures on monday

      I am gonna see if I can get them to play Marrakesh...LOL
      chaz
    • Pev
      Message 2 of 9 , May 17, 2004
        As its getting to that time of year again I thought I'd bring it
        up - anyone know if the chaps are playing again this year? They
        normally seem to do at least a DJ set in the Glade at some point,
        but I cant see it on the current gig-listings on the website.
        Likewise, anyone fancy meeting up for a pear cider or 3? Mmmmm!

        ~Pev
      • thefreester
        Message 3 of 9 , May 17, 2004
          Oh yes I'd like to know... I suppose we could assume as they are
          confirmed for the Glade FESTIVAL maybe they will turn up at the Glade
          at Glasto [end wishful thinking].

          This year I will be drinking the Cranberry Cider at the Brothers Bar!
          Would be great to meet up for a pint or 2...

          Mark F

          --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Pev <pev@s...> wrote:
          > As its getting to that time of year again I thought I'd bring it
          > up - anyone know if the chaps are playing again this year? They
          > normally seem to do at least a DJ set in the Glade at some point,
          > but I cant see it on the current gig-listings on the website.
          > Likewise, anyone fancy meeting up for a pear cider or 3? Mmmmm!
          >
          > ~Pev
        • Sapna Modi
          Message 4 of 9 , May 17, 2004
            they not playing glade festival....buugeer! Well thats what the website
            says.
            www.gladefestival.com
            have seen them on the glastonbury lineup tho somewhere.

            On 17 May 2004, at 13:30, thefreester wrote:

            Oh yes I'd like to know... I suppose we could assume as they are
            confirmed for the Glade FESTIVAL maybe they will turn up at the Glade
            at Glasto [end wishful thinking].

            This year I will be drinking the Cranberry Cider at the Brothers Bar!
            Would be great to meet up for a pint or 2...

            Mark F

            --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Pev <pev@s...> wrote:
            > As its getting to that time of year again I thought I'd bring it
            > up - anyone know if the chaps are playing again this year? They
            > normally seem to do at least a DJ set in the Glade at some point,
            > but I cant see it on the current gig-listings on the website.
            > Likewise, anyone fancy meeting up for a pear cider or 3? Mmmmm!
            >
            > ~Pev
          • thefreester
            Message 5 of 9 , May 18, 2004
              --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Sapna Modi <smodi@c...> wrote:
              > they not playing glade festival....buugeer! Well thats what the
              website
              > says.
              > www.gladefestival.com

              Damn, I hadn't noticed. When the Glade fest was initially announced
              Hybrid were on the line up. They appear to have disappeared from the
              line up... :o(

              > have seen them on the glastonbury lineup tho somewhere.

              Had a look at efestivals.co.uk which has a good rumour list for
              Glasto line up but can't find any rumour about Hybrid either...

              Oh well fingers crossed...
            • Pev
              Message 6 of 9 , Jun 1, 2004
                thefreester wrote:
                > Oh yes I'd like to know... I suppose we could assume as they are
                > confirmed for the Glade FESTIVAL

                Check the Breaksday tent listing for the following small-print :
                "due to unforeseen circumstances Hybrid cannot appear..."
                :-(

                > maybe they will turn up at the Glade at Glasto [end wishful
                > thinking].

                Doink! No sign of them on this mornings official Glasto Lineup.
                In fact I don't notice anyone from the Distinctive camp on the
                list... Then again they still haven't announced the Lost Stage
                lineup yet which is where they all normally appear...

                > This year I will be drinking the Cranberry Cider at the Brothers Bar!
                > Would be great to meet up for a pint or 2...

                Ha, our lynch mob was there as well, but we went for the Perry rather
                than the Cranberry one :-) Will drop you a mail nearer the time if I
                remember...

                ~Pev
              • vinnie970
                Message 7 of 9 , Jun 2, 2004
                  > Doink! No sign of them on this mornings official Glasto Lineup.
                  > In fact I don't notice anyone from the Distinctive camp on the
                  > list... Then again they still haven't announced the Lost Stage
                  > lineup yet which is where they all normally appear...

                  Come again, I think Nick Warren is scheduled to play.
                • Pev
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jun 2, 2004
                    vinnie970 wrote:

                    >> In fact I don't notice anyone from the Distinctive camp on the list... Then again they still haven't announced the Lost Stage
                    >
                    > Come again, I think Nick Warren is scheduled to play.

                    Oops, I managed to miss that... Still, nowhere near the great presence they had last year. :-(

                    Take it easy,

                    ~Pev
                  • richard_wale
                    Message 9 of 9 , Jun 3, 2004
                      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Pev <pev@s...> wrote:
                      > thefreester wrote:
                      > > Oh yes I'd like to know... I suppose we could assume as they are
                      > > confirmed for the Glade FESTIVAL
                      >
                      > Check the Breaksday tent listing for the following small-print :
                      > "due to unforeseen circumstances Hybrid cannot appear..."
                      > :-(
                      >
                      > > maybe they will turn up at the Glade at Glasto [end wishful
                      > > thinking].
                      >
                      > Doink! No sign of them on this mornings official Glasto Lineup.
                      > In fact I don't notice anyone from the Distinctive camp on the
                      > list... Then again they still haven't announced the Lost Stage
                      > lineup yet which is where they all normally appear...
                      >
                      > > This year I will be drinking the Cranberry Cider at the Brothers Bar!
                      > > Would be great to meet up for a pint or 2...
                      >
                      > Ha, our lynch mob was there as well, but we went for the Perry rather
                      > than the Cranberry one :-) Will drop you a mail nearer the time if I
                      > remember...
                      >

                      > ~Pev

                      Think I read somewhere that the "Lost Stage" wouldn't be returning
                      this year, although the other parts of the field would remain.
                      Sometime todo with the Glade being changed/restructured...

                      Doesn't matter which stage/area Hybrid play in, we'll still flock to
                      see them :)