Next album

  • jamesjkjk
    Message 1 of 2 , May 9, 2004
      hi guys n gals..

      im a bit behind with recent hybrid info and was wondering if theres
      been any news on their next album and if they've made any new tracks ?

      most recent one iv been made aware of is the remix of 'the great
      beyond'

      any info would be appreciated.
    • ally@hybrid-group.com
      Message 2 of 2 , May 10, 2004
        > im a bit behind with recent hybrid info and was wondering if
        theres
        > been any news on their next album and if they've made any new
        tracks ?

        Hi James (and 'hello' again to everyone after my nearly a week
        off)...Hybrid are well on with the new album and have been playing
        some tracks out an about (particulary at Tangled & Fabric last
        month).

        They've doing a lot at the moment, so I'm not sure how fast the
        album will progress, but they are getting on with it :)

        I'll give you any news I have when I get it...