Unofficial Blackout Remix

  • Jason Michael
    Message 1 of 2 , May 9, 2004
      >I made a remix of the great track "Blackout" from Hybrid's second album
      >
      >you can get it on my website : http://www.duplex.fr.fm
      >
      >I hope you'll like it... give me your comments !
      >
      >--
      >Tresh

      downloaded it....nice man...not bad at all...im impressed...was kinda
      hanging on to hear the voices drop, but has a nice breaky soundtrack feel
      none the less....the samples of the strings, how'd you seperate them from
      background sounds...i havent listened to original in a while, did u just
      sample parts of the song where only the strings were playing?...
      not bad not bad at all....
      jase
    • one no
      Message 2 of 2 , May 10, 2004
        the strings are very bad mastered - the violin have to
        "bread" like they use air. You know what i mean?
        The friction of the cords is missing and that's why
        sounds too artifical. Distort a little high
        frequencies of the strings just like a noise of a
        whisper - and you'll have ambience.
        ANYWAY - definitly i'll put this track on my next DJ
        set. BIG UP

        =====
        why don't you visit our electronic and DJing culture website at http://efk.get.to