Re: Re: NuBreed "The Original" CD (Aus/NZ version) out today

  • Gavin
    Message 1 of 6 , May 5, 2004
      Lulu wrote:

      > I have the UK version & listen to it all the time. Keep hoping they
      > will
      > play over here sometime? But never seen any clubs/events advertise
      > them. I
      > will check the site for info. I also wnat to know if the Aus/NZ
      > version will
      > ever be available over here.

      The Aus/NZ version will not be released locally there, only as an
      import if you're lucky. That's because NuBreed are signed locally to
      Mob in the UK who have their own version ofthe release.

      As to them playing there sometime, nothing is official but in a recent
      interview they mentioned touring Australia now, then Asia, the UK, and
      the USA. So stay tuned on my website and mailing list.

      Cheers,
      Gavin Stok

      Official NuBreed Fan Site:
      http://nubreed.gavinstok.com/