Re: [Hybrid] Re: A little help please....

  • RICHARD LUND
    Message 1 of 7 , May 1, 2004
      > Isn't Experiment IV a remix of a Kate Bush song even though Kate
      > Bush is not the vocalist on the Hybrid remix? Is Airless a Hybrid
      > song?

      Experiment IV was written originally by Kate Bush , yes...

      Hybrid recorded a version of the track with another singer , I guess they couldn't get liscensing rights (we see that happening a lot to hybrid)

      So it was cut from the album , replaced with Kid 2000 ....

      And Airless is another band called Hybrid , not our boys ...

      We should start another list of non-Hybrid tracks / remixes ... that are called Hybrid but are not really Hybrid ...

      Off the top of my head :

      Hybrid - Airless
      Eat Static - Hybrid (everyone gets this confused as Hybrid - Eat Static)
      Rhythm Quest - Closer to All Your Dreams - Hybrid Mix
      Cure - Maybe Someday - Hybrid Mix
      Transluzent feat BE - Angel - Hybrid Mix
      Front Line Assembly - Virus (???) - Hybrid Mix

      I know there's a few others but I cant think of them off the top of my head..

      Rick
    • RICHARD LUND
      Message 2 of 7 , May 1, 2004
        > Accelerator.

        Almost forgot about that one..

        But it is Jaded Little Pill - Accelerator ...

        So if you use Jaded Little Pill you have to include Jazzed Up ...

        It technically was Mike , Chris & Lee with help from other Final Phase record mates ..

        Rick
      • RICHARD LUND
        Message 3 of 7 , May 1, 2004
          In My Face

          > Does anyone have any more to add? If not, I'll set it up...
          >
          > Ally
        • brian elder