Re: [Hybrid] Re: OT: Gloria Estefan (was: re: live vs. dj)

  • Thomas Touzimsky
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 30 7:50 AM
      > Also, Gloria Estefan looked the same (just as good?) on American Idol the
      > other night as she has for the past twenty years, so she must be doing
      > _something_ right.

      As this is a matter of taste, looking the same for 20 years could also just mean that she always looked quite awful and it couldn't get any worse... ;-)

      ..::// Thomas Touzimsky
    • Daniel Craig
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 30 9:09 AM
        LMFAO, oh that's harsh.

        Dan

        Thomas Touzimsky wrote:

        >As this is a matter of taste, looking the same for 20 years could also just mean that she always looked quite awful and it couldn't get any worse... ;-)
        >

        >..::// Thomas Touzimsky
      • G3K
        Message 3 of 11 , Apr 30 12:59 PM
          Hello, South America. *waves*

          G3K

          > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "G3K" <generation_3000@a...> wrote:
          > Somehow I knew you'd say something like that, Alan :-P Obscurity is
          > the spice of life.
          >
          > AD> Obscure? Tell that to South America.
        • G3K
          Message 4 of 11 , Apr 30 1:00 PM
            aye, hence the question mark in the parenthetical statement. Her face looks sort of rubbery :-S

            G3K

            > > Also, Gloria Estefan looked the same (just as good?) on American Idol the
            > > other night as she has for the past twenty years, so she must be doing
            > > _something_ right.
            >
            > As this is a matter of taste, looking the same for 20 years could also just mean that she always looked quite awful and it couldn't get any worse... ;-)

          • Chaz Schlueter
            Message 5 of 11 , May 3, 2004
              she is not my cup of tea, chaz

              --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Thomas Touzimsky" <touzimsky@w...> wrote:
              > > Also, Gloria Estefan looked the same (just as good?) on American Idol the
              > > other night as she has for the past twenty years, so she must be doing
              > > _something_ right.
              >
              > As this is a matter of taste, looking the same for 20 years could also just mean that she
              always looked quite awful and it couldn't get any worse... ;-)
            • Alan Duval
              Message 6 of 11 , May 5, 2004
                Doofus :-D

                I said tell them, not say 'hello' - or is that just your opening
                gambit? ;-p

                Message 7 of 11 , May 5, 2004
                  I was figuring I would not show off my poor command of Spanish, and rather show off... my poor social skills?

                  Go away :-P

                  G3K

                  > From: "Alan Duval" <propellerheadcase@...>
                  > Date: 2004/05/05 Wed AM 06:13:47 EDT
                  > To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
                  > Subject: [Hybrid] Re: OT: Gloria Estefan (was: re: live vs. dj)
                  >
                  > Doofus :-D
                  >
                  > I said tell them, not say 'hello' - or is that just your opening
                  > gambit? ;-p
                  >

                  > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, G3K <generation_3000@a...> wrote:
                  > Hello, South America. *waves*
                  >

                  > ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                  >
                  > Hybrid News, Gig Dates and much more...
                  > http://www.hybrid-group.com
                  >
                  > ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                  > Yahoo! Groups Links

                • Alan Duval

                    Message 9 of 11 , May 10, 2004
                      I've got 3 years of Spanish, but I can't speak it worth a damn. Also, I'm surprised you haven't pointed out the large Portuguese sector of the continent, so I'll do that first - and, no, I don't know any Portuguese past its smiliarities to Spanish. Figured I'd beat you to the whole fascination-with-minutiae tendency that you seem to have embedded anagrammatically in your first name ;-) Love you anyway.

                      In other news, this thread is stupid, pointless and off-topic :-D Let's call it a day.

                      G3K

                      > ¿No ablo Español?
                      >
                      > Me neither :-D
                      >
                      > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, G3K <generation_3000@a...> wrote:
                      > I was figuring I would not show off my poor command of Spanish, and
                      > rather show off... my poor social skills?
                      >
                      > Go away :-P
                    • Alan Duval
                      Message 10 of 11 , May 14, 2004
                        The Portuguese sector being Brasil, and that's all - my wife spent a
                        year there when she was 15-16.

                        Oh, haha on the anal reference, he who hides behind a nom-de-net that
                        looks a little like G33K ;)

                        It's a day :-D

                        Message 11 of 11 , May 14, 2004
                          Bwhaha. I have nothing more to say. Be quiet. :-D

                          G3K