Re: [Hybrid] Re: behold kazaa's greatness

  • Georgy
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 30, 2004
      I used similar tactics as well... before I started to listen to dance music
      many years ago, I was into pwei and bjork. and first I looked at their
      remixers' own material, than who remixed them, who are their label mates,
      etc. that's how I got to know fluke, from their excellent remix of big time
      sensuality.