OT: Music wanted for two compilations

  • compilations@kronstudios.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2004
      We are looking for artist for the following compilations. Contact
      info@... if you would like to be featured.

      1) "High Voltage Mix Vol1" featuring the best international Drum and
      Bass,Electronic and Dance music.

      2) "The Word on the Street Compilation" featuring Redman, Keith Murray,
      Kurupt, JustBlaze, 24k and more.

      Kronstudios is currently accepting submissions for their 2004
      compilation albums. These music CDs will be sent to distribution
      companies, Record stores, radio stations, marketing companies and
      various marketing organizations. We are asking that you submit one song.
      No song can be longer than 4 minutes and 20 seconds. All Artists will
      retain all rights to their submissions. Each artist will have their
      album cover featured on this Compilation. You will also be able to
      submit your links credits and thank yous on the inside cover. Radio
      edits only please. Kronstudios will ship 50 copies of this album to
      each artists featured on this CD. Each submission is subject to
      approval and submission fees won't be applied unless your submission is
      approved. If you would like more information about submitting your
      music to this compilation please contact info@... . You may
      also point me to a site were your song is hosted for submission
      approvals.

      Thanks

      Ron

      http://www.kronstudios.com