Re: A little help please....

  • renegadesoundwaves
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 28, 2004
      Isn't Experiment IV a remix of a Kate Bush song even though Kate
      Bush is not the vocalist on the Hybrid remix? Is Airless a Hybrid
      song?

    • ally@hybrid-group.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 29, 2004
        I disagree. It stays in.

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Chaz Schlueter" <chazsch@b...>

      • ally@hybrid-group.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 29, 2004
          --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "renegadesoundwaves" <keliher@m...>
          wrote:
          > Isn't Experiment IV a remix of a Kate Bush song even though Kate
          > Bush is not the vocalist on the Hybrid remix? Is Airless a Hybrid
          > song?

          Yeah, I did hesitate with this one....but I decided it was basically
          a cover...so it stayed.

          Does anyone have any more to add? If not, I'll set it up...

          Ally
        • Daniel Craig
          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 29, 2004
            Umm, no.

            Dan

            Nick Pearce wrote:

            >Godspeed - bt & Hybrid
          • Chaz Schlueter
            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 29, 2004
              OK then. I will dance to your decision on that then Ally
              http://www.tady.cz/hosaka/woohoo.gif

              :)
              Chaz