Re: [Hybrid] Re: A little help please....

  • chandlernp85@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 28, 2004
      when can we vote?
    • brian elder
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 28, 2004
        Accelerator.
      • Owain Griffiths
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 28, 2004
          just dont vote for it.

          ----- Original Message -----
          From: "Chaz Schlueter" <chazsch@...>
          To: <HybridUK@yahoogroups.com>
          Sent: Tuesday, April 27, 2004 6:24 PM
          Subject: [Hybrid] Re: A little help please....

          > joyrider not fair as I have not heard it and I am not buying a game to get
          it..

          > should be audio releases only
          >

          > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "ally@h..." <ally@h...> wrote:
          > > It's time for the grandest vote of all...."what's your favourite
          > > Hybrid track of all time?".
          > >
          > > This means an original production, not a remix.
          > >
          > > Before I go ahead and set it up, I thought it best to see if I'd
          > > forgotten anything!
          > >
          > > Have a look down the list and reply if you see anything missing.........
          > >

          > > Fall Out of Love
          > > Groovology
          > > Running Down The Way Up (BT and Hybrid)
          > > Symphony
          > > Finished Symphony
          > > If I Survive
          > > I Know
          > > Beachcoma
          > > Dreaming Your Dreams
          > > Snyper
          > > Theme From Wide Angle
          > > Sinequanon
          > > High Life
          > > Fatal Beating
          > > Altitude
          > > Kill City
          > > Burnin'
          > > Experiment IV
          > > Kid2000
          > > All I Want (early instrument version)
          > > Celebrity Science
          > > Joyrider
          > > We Are In Control
          > > Higher Than A Skyscraper
          > > Steal You Away
          > > Gravastar
          > > Out Of The Dark
          > > Blackout
          > > True To Form
          > > Know Your Enemy
          > > Marrakech
          > > I'm Still Awake
          > > Visible Noise
          > > Lights Go Down, Knives Come Out
          > >

          > > Ally
          >

          > ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
          >
          > Hybrid News, Gig Dates and much more...
          > http://www.hybrid-group.com
          >
          > ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • RICHARD LUND
          Message 4 of 7 , May 1 7:36 AM
            > Isn't Experiment IV a remix of a Kate Bush song even though Kate
            > Bush is not the vocalist on the Hybrid remix? Is Airless a Hybrid
            > song?

            Experiment IV was written originally by Kate Bush , yes...

            Hybrid recorded a version of the track with another singer , I guess they couldn't get liscensing rights (we see that happening a lot to hybrid)

            So it was cut from the album , replaced with Kid 2000 ....

            And Airless is another band called Hybrid , not our boys ...

            We should start another list of non-Hybrid tracks / remixes ... that are called Hybrid but are not really Hybrid ...

            Off the top of my head :

            Hybrid - Airless
            Eat Static - Hybrid (everyone gets this confused as Hybrid - Eat Static)
            Rhythm Quest - Closer to All Your Dreams - Hybrid Mix
            Cure - Maybe Someday - Hybrid Mix
            Transluzent feat BE - Angel - Hybrid Mix
            Front Line Assembly - Virus (???) - Hybrid Mix

            I know there's a few others but I cant think of them off the top of my head..

            Rick
          • RICHARD LUND
            Message 5 of 7 , May 1 7:50 AM
              > Accelerator.

              Almost forgot about that one..

              But it is Jaded Little Pill - Accelerator ...

              So if you use Jaded Little Pill you have to include Jazzed Up ...

              It technically was Mike , Chris & Lee with help from other Final Phase record mates ..

              Rick
            • RICHARD LUND
              Message 6 of 7 , May 1 7:51 AM
                In My Face

                > Does anyone have any more to add? If not, I'll set it up...
                >
                > Ally
              • brian elder