NuBreed "The Original" CD (Aus/NZ version) out today

  • Gavin
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 26, 2004
      Hi all.

      I thought many of you would be interested to know that NuBreed's "The
      Original" album is out today in Australia and New Zealand.

      A different version of the album came out in the UK in late 2003. The
      Australian version is currently a double CD offering with a new
      tracklisting and a bonus CD mixed by Phil K with some of their classics
      and remixes. I've had many listens to it now and can say that you won't
      be disappointed (even by my high standards!).

      Full details can be found at my official site on the band listed below.

      Cheers,
      Gavin Stok

      Official NuBreed fan site:
      http://nubreed.gavinstok.com/
    • s_lobo_2
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 26, 2004
        Thanks for the info Gavin, also, thanks for the links to a U.K.
        importer (Amazon) on your website, very useful!

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Gavin <gstok@y...> wrote:
        > Hi all.
        >
        > I thought many of you would be interested to know that
        NuBreed's "The
        > Original" album is out today in Australia and New Zealand.
        >
        > A different version of the album came out in the UK in late 2003.
        The
        > Australian version is currently a double CD offering with a new
        > tracklisting and a bonus CD mixed by Phil K with some of their
        classics
        > and remixes. I've had many listens to it now and can say that you
        won't
        > be disappointed (even by my high standards!).
        >
        > Full details can be found at my official site on the band listed
        below.

        > Cheers,
        > Gavin Stok
        >
        > Official NuBreed fan site:
        > http://nubreed.gavinstok.com/
      • Andy Grundman
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 26, 2004
          FYI if you're in the US it is cheaper to buy it direct from Australia.
          $34.99 is insane! I paid $24.36 including shipping from
          http://www.sanity.com.au/product.asp?intProductID=551049&intArtistID=135325

          Of course now that site says it won't ship for 14-20 days, so who knows
          when I'll get my copy. :(

          Gavin: I didn't see the album on Chaos Music's website.

          -Andy

          Gavin wrote:

          > Hi all.
          >
          > I thought many of you would be interested to know that NuBreed's "The
          > Original" album is out today in Australia and New Zealand.
          >
          > A different version of the album came out in the UK in late 2003. The
          > Australian version is currently a double CD offering with a new
          > tracklisting and a bonus CD mixed by Phil K with some of their classics
          > and remixes. I've had many listens to it now and can say that you won't
          > be disappointed (even by my high standards!).
          >
          > Full details can be found at my official site on the band listed below.
          >

          > Cheers,
          > Gavin Stok
          >
          > Official NuBreed fan site:
          > http://nubreed.gavinstok.com/
        • Luke Browning
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 27, 2004
            got my copy today. gonna chuck it on in a sec woo.

            nubreed should be here next month on the promotion for the cd launch,
            cant wait to see em again.

            -luke
          • Lulu Hall
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 30, 2004
              I have the UK version & listen to it all the time. Keep hoping they will
              play over here sometime? But never seen any clubs/events advertise them. I
              will check the site for info. I also wnat to know if the Aus/NZ version will
              ever be available over here.

              Lou

              Message 6 of 6 , May 5 5:44 AM
                Lulu wrote:

                > I have the UK version & listen to it all the time. Keep hoping they
                > will
                > play over here sometime? But never seen any clubs/events advertise
                > them. I
                > will check the site for info. I also wnat to know if the Aus/NZ
                > version will
                > ever be available over here.

                The Aus/NZ version will not be released locally there, only as an
                import if you're lucky. That's because NuBreed are signed locally to
                Mob in the UK who have their own version ofthe release.

                As to them playing there sometime, nothing is official but in a recent
                interview they mentioned touring Australia now, then Asia, the UK, and
                the USA. So stay tuned on my website and mailing list.

                Cheers,
                Gavin Stok

                Official NuBreed Fan Site:
                http://nubreed.gavinstok.com/